Friday 11 April 2008

zai jian Nanjing



I'm a bit surprised that my time here is now over. It seemed like it would never end and now that it is here, it seemed like it flew by. The campus has exploded in flowers and I have grown to like Nanjing. I'm not sure I could live here for years but it has become comfortable and familiar. We have had a whirlwind tour of the remaining sites. Last night we took a boat tour from Confucius Temple. By day, it looks tacky,



but by night it looks, well tacky but with some magic. It is amazing what a little rope lighting does for a place.



My bags are packed and boy are they full. Our flight arrangements were finalized last night. We are off to Xi'an at noon today. We will try to check in but if not, see you at home.
Zai jian Nanjing. Thanks for the memories.

No comments: